PURCHASE A PUPPY WITH US!
Ready to purchase a puppy from us? Great! There are several ways to complete your purchase. If you are local to Las Vegas Nv, visit the shop in-person to complete your purchase today! Not local? Follow the instructions below to reserve your puppy today for a later pick-up or hand-delivery! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at 1-725-780-6956.
How It Works
- Call the store at 1-725-780-6956 to confirm that the puppy you’re interested in is still available for purchase.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve your puppy for pickup or hand-delivery.
- Return the puppy deposit form, along with a copy of your driver’s license and credit card (front & back), to: [email protected]
- Call the store at 1-725-780-6956 to confirm that your completed puppy deposit form has been received and that your puppy has been reserved.
- You will be contacted by Edward (one of the store owners) shortly after to schedule a pickup or hand-delivery date.
- Pickup: If you will be picking your puppy up, please keep in mind that there is a mandatory orientation, so the pickup process mat take up to 30 mins.
- Delivery: If your puppy requires our safe and sound hand-delivery service, delivery fees range from $300 – $600 within the United States, and $600 – $2,000 internationally. This fee does not include the cost of necessary travel expenses (such as round-trip airfare or the required international health certificate for puppies that are being imported into another country), which you will also be responsible for. The hand-delivery fee must be paid in cash at the time of delivery. All other fees may be paid in advance by credit card.
- The remaining balance is due on the date of pickup or delivery.
- If for any reason you would like to cancel your puppy reservation, you will be issued a store credit for the full amount of your deposit. Store credit does expire but may be used on another puppy within 3o days.
*Please note that we DO NOT ship our puppies in cargo due to safety concerns. Even the most well-known airlines, such as Delta, United, and American Airlines, have had their passengers’ pets die in cargo. If you will be requiring our safe and sound hand-delivery service, please make sure that you understand all costs involved prior to leaving a deposit for one of our puppies. For more information on the hand-delivery of a puppy to your nearest major airport, call Edward at 1-951-275-7955.